Integrate Multiple API & Data From Multiple Sources Into One Place
Every organization, whether it is small or big, new or experienced had faced issues or is facing problems in creating an effective data management system across different channel platforms that somewhere is restricting their growth in the competitive business world.
To combat this situation, organizations can opt for a cloud-based integration platform or SaaS (software as a service) platform to elevate their presence in the digital market that will help their business to thrive. This will facilitate businesses to break down the data silos, enhance visibility & connectivity, and ultimately optimize business processes.
Data Integration assists businesses to collect all their marketing data from different channel platforms to a common cloud-based platform for its easy access from anywhere and at any time. This will help them plan their growth strategy and improve the decision-making process. Integration of data on a single platform provides numerous benefits to a business, and some of them are mentioned below:
- Streamline Operations: Real-time access to data of every process will help businesses to increase production, maintain costs, and eliminate errors across various departments.
- Improvise Customer Experience: The presence of data on a shared & common platform provide an accurate view of customers which impacts sales and therefore, revenue. The real-time availability of historical data and customer information helps businesses to target the right customers at just the right time.
- Better Decision-making: Data and relevant information can be shared in real-time and are easy to access that will lead to making better decisions for business growth.
- Future Predictions: With the availability of historical data and current data, the demands of customers in the future can be anticipated. This will help you evaluate your products and services, so you can stay ahead of your competition.
What are API Connectors?
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a specific set of rules and protocols which the software programs follow to maintain effective communication with each other and with backend systems. The connectors are the ones that are connected with the APIs to pass the data from one message processor to another to maintain a seamless data streaming. Connectors within the integration area are categorized based on the system they are connected with or the protocol that they support. There are numerous types of Marketing API Connectors available that help in creating a channel for the company to sell its products and services online. The integration of data of different APIs on a single platform provides ease in carrying out business processes as well as improve customer experience.
Here, we are listing down some of the widely used APIs connectors in the business world:
- Google Ads: The Google Ads API Connector allows developers to build applications that can directly interact with the Google Ads Server. Data integration to Google ads provides business with a large image of the marketing and sales data that helps them to manage the critical Google Ads campaigns and accounts efficiently.
- Facebook Ads: This API allows you to build applications that help you to advertise your products on one of the biggest social media platform – Facebook. Data Integration to Facebook Ads data aid by providing secure access to multiple fragmented Facebook Ads statics and real-time activity measurement.
- Google Analytics: The API provides a method to easily access report data in Google Analytics. Data Integration to Google Analytics will help you to perform ROI analysis and compare the performance of campaigns for all your marketing and advertising investments. This API helps in saving a lot of your time and effort.
- Google DoubleClick Manager: Data Integration to Google DoubleClick Manager helps you to manage and monitor all your online advertisements without any constraint. The Google DoubleClick Manager API connector by simplifying various processes like planning, targeting, trafficking, optimizing, and reporting helps in smooth as well as effective campaign management.
- Bing Ads: Integration of Bing Ads allows you to bring all the data of your bing ads under one common platform that helps in an effortless analyzing, categorizing and visualizing of ads.
- Salesforce: Salesforce API data integration reduces the need for data entry, eliminate human error, connect your Salesforce to a multitude of different solutions and provide other multiple benefits to your sales operation.
- Facebook Insights: Data Integration to Facebook Insights help you to track your brand performance and provide updates on all your past as well as present reports, brand reach, and customer engagement statistics.
- Google Display & Video 360 Data: Integrate other solutions with Google Display & Video 360 Data that will help you to connect your data and information across multiple products that will lead to increased productivity and better results.
- Yahoo Gemini: The Yahoo Gemini API Connector brings native ads and mobile search together that help advertisers to manage their campaigns more efficiently. With Yahoo Gemini Data Integration, you can have all your crucial data under one safe data warehouse.
- Linkedin Ads: Linkedin Ads Data Integration will allow you to analyze your advertisement data so that advertisement productivity can be increased, and better marketing solutions can be developed.
- MailChimp: Data Integration to MailChimp helps you to develop custom solutions for your business that will help your business increase.
How Does an API Work?
APIs usually comprises the following parties:
- Web-based, API-enabled application
- Precise data request
- Remote server
- Returned data/function
APIs act as a managed wrapper to assist your API-enabled applications seamlessly communicate with on-line servers to create data requests.
With the Data channel, you can connect as well as integrate different APIs with any business application, and the platform also allows you to:
- Create your API or choose from a library of shared connections and get started in minutes.
- Sync. The APIs with your business applications such as E-commerce, ERP, CRM, and other marketing applications to increase efficiency.
- Graphically map the APIs to any other data format in just a few minutes.
- Sync accounts and custom objects with different accounting systems like QuickBooks, Xero, and others.
- Sync your accounts and other essential data with NetSuite ERP.
- Sync the required data with third-party APIs.
How to choose an ideal data integration solution for your business:
It is a fact that the availability of data from all the platforms on a shared space has helped companies in improving their business processes, reducing costs, increasing productivity, generating better revenue, and achieving customer satisfaction. The mentioned reasons are more than enough to justify the increasing demand for data integration software solutions. The solutions assist businesses to consolidate data from multiple sources and derive the variable insights from them. Choosing an effective Data integration solution is very crucial to ensure the drastic growth of your business in the long run. Before keeping a hand on a data integration tool, consider the following factors that will aid you in making the right investment:
- Select the one which suits your Analysis Purposes: The tool provides multiple functions such as analyzing, reporting, predictive analysis, and many others. Diverse businesses have different needs based on processing computing models, data access methods, and algorithm support. Select the cloud-based data warehouse that will meet your specific needs and also provide flexibility in services so that you can focus more on analysis and results.
- Consider the Cost: Different organizations that vary in size have different tolerance for different kinds of costs. Therefore, a cost model is required to conclude whether it is essential to use the cloud data warehouse or not. The price of the data integration tool may include the following charges:
- Procurement Cost: For purchase of hardware, storage, software, and network communication devices;
- Deployment Cost: For project planning, project management, system design, development, configuration, testing, and implementation;
- Data Development and Management Costs: For design and construction of data extraction and integration applications, and data warehouse models;
- Business Opportunity Cost: For decreasing the impact of system release delay on services;
- O&M Cost: For data center power supply, data center space, and operator network maintenance;
- Daily Cost: For system upgrades, software license maintenance, data backup/recovery, data archiving, and disaster planning;
- Multiple Deployment Options: The data integration platform you are investing in must support your operating environments both on-premises and in the cloud. The platform should also support virtualized servers and distributed processing environments across a variety of operating systems. The below-mentioned add on-features can also help in enhancing the developer’s productivity:
- self-generating documentation with graphical representations of workflows;
- parallelization of integration processes and data loading
- data profiling tools to analyze the information in sources and targets;
- data quality tools to cleanse and enhance data; and
- integration with other vendors’ software development, management, scheduling and monitoring tools;
- Ease in Utilization: The data integration tool, along with integrating data, should also make it market-ready with sound analysis. It should have a friendly interface so that the users can configure, manage, and utilize their data without requiring any tech intervention.
- After-Sale Support for the Software Platform: Ensure that the vendor from whom you are buying the data integration tool will provide long-term support in the form of online assistance for common Q &A, on-site assistance, online chats, and in-person discussions.
The data channel is the fastest-growing company that is highly appreciated in the global market for providing a tool for integration of data from different platforms to a common cloud-based platform. The device connects varied applications, systems, and code for the real-time exchange of information and processes. Multiple tools will then access the integrated information on the cloud from any location and at any time. Our professionals have in-depth knowledge of how to integrate 40+ APIs on a single platform that helps a business to have easy access to all the required data, so they can improve their business processes to gain success in their current as well as future endeavors.
Benefits of API-Integration:
API-integrations are becoming more and more popular in the business world as it allows organizations to share and exchange data without any hassle. Integrating multiple APIs can help you to automate various tasks that result in increased productivity, fewer chances of errors, and better outcomes. This also provides a few other benefits like:
- Ability to connect to cloud apps
- Value extraction from existing and legacy data systems
- Possibility to create new APIs
- Future-proofing enterprise integration
Every business should create APIs for its business applications to increase their performance. APIs have diverse uses for all kinds of companies.
The importance of Data Integration Tool in today’s business world:
Using data strategically has helped businesses to achieve operational efficiency and success in the business world. Data integration Tool works across your organization to support multiple queries, ranging from the most granular of questions to the most critical overarching concepts. The below-mentioned points will show you the importance of data integration:
- Easy access to data: Data generated across platforms is increasing at lightning speed. Internal combination of data will ensure that all your employees have the information they need to utilize to improve processes. The Data integration Tool will simplify the deployment of new connections between your organization and your trading partners.
- Provide room for integration of data from multiple platforms: The tool connects all the different data sources to use the value of insights. With the availability of information at a shared workplace in real-time will help you to make critical decisions quickly to improve processes and provide better customer service.
- Better Collaboration: Effective data integration will help businesses to improve their internal as well as external collaboration. Every stakeholder will get hold of the essential data in real-time, and delay in performing vital tasks can be eliminated.
- Data integrity and Data Quality: Data integrity and data quality are essential elements of data integrations. The tool helps you to cleanse the data and to make the most out of it.
- Operational Efficiency: Once the relevant data from all the platforms are integrated into a shared workplace, you can make better decisions for your business and straightforwardly improve your processes.
The Data Integration Tool is versatile as it can be used for any type and size of an organization. Choose Data channel to integrate more than 40 APIs and Data Sources on a shared platform that will surely help your business to achieve its short term as well as long term goals.