RagingBull.com is the premier destination for both new and experienced active traders who are looking for stock picks, stock ideas, how to get started trading stocks, and overall stock market education.
Their team is comprised of real millionaire stock traders who put their money to work every day in the markets by actively trading penny stocks, ETF’s, options, small-cap stocks and biotech stocks. With transparency in trading and live streaming access, Raging Bull revolutionizes the way you think about profit potential.
RagingBull experts have been featured on NYSE, MSN MarketWatch, MoneyShow.com, The Huffington Post, Seeking Alpha, Yahoo Finance, Traders Expo, The Street and US News for their outstanding work in teaching others on how to become successful in the markets.
How RagingBull is using Data Channel:
- The highly scalable architecture of Data Channel allows RagingBull to scale infinitely and to connect to multiple data sources as required to move any data volume they need to a data warehouse on the cloud.
- DataChannel provides the option to choose where RagingBull wants the data to be hosted, on the cloud, on-premise or in our fully managed data warehouse. Wherever their data resides, they have full control over the data access and retention policies. We support almost all popular data warehouse technologies.
- Unlike other data integration tools, DataChannel does not dictate the frequency, refresh interval of granularity of data being pulled from the data sources. With DataChannel, RagingBull has the flexibility to decide how much and when they need to refresh their data. DataChannel offers unparalleled control over the granularity of data being called and its organization.
- Manual collection of lead, marketing and financial data from each data source.
- Time-consuming and error-prone development of KPI reporting across platforms.
- Inability to efficiently connect data from different sources.
- Data Channel helped Raging Bull to move data across platforms to a managed Redshift instance where the warehouse was managed by DataChannel engineers.
- DataChannel facilitated integrating different data sources including Infusionsoft, Stripe, Optipub, Sendgrid, into a common repository. This consolidated data source was used for downstream data visualization and advanced analytics.
- DataChannel has helped Raging Bull streamline their reporting process significantly allowing to get real-time access to major Business KPIs that helps fine-tuning marketing efforts, improve Product development and enhance customer retention.