- Manual collection of performance data from each data source.
- Time-consuming and error-prone marketing, sales and financial reporting.
- Inability to efficiently connect data from different platforms (Marketing, Sales and Financial)
- No standardized approach to budget planning and forecasting.
- DataChannel facilitated integrating different data sources for Clearlight including, Infusionsoft, FreshDesk, GA, AdWords, Bing and Cin7 into a common repository. This consolidated data source is being used to create compelling visualizations and intuitive reports to track the performance of major KPIs.
- It is now easy to schedule automatic exports to their Data Warehouse, Amazon Redshift and combine marketing, sales, and financial data to create an overall company health dashboard.
- By streamlining the reporting process, Data Channel has made it possible for Clearlight to look at all the updated reports in real-time without any need for high investment in technology infrastructure.
How Clearlight benefited from Data Channel
- All data is available in one central platform – ensuring reliable reports of all marketing and CRM KPIs
- The time needed to generate comprehensive cross channel marketing reports has been reduced by 90%.
- Reliable reporting of all CRM, sales and financial figures as a result of coherent and complete data sources
- Access to real-time accurate data allowed faster decision making across the organization.